Commie Cannon Commie Cannon

Epic!

I give it a 8/10 for gameplay, plus a 95846312/10 for the music!

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

Could have been better

It´s a great game, i liked the irish voice acting and the whole gameplay seemed addictive and fun at first, but while you get far away in the levels, doug is just too hard to get rid of... he moves a bit faster on every level and that makes the play sooooo annoying and almost impossible to play, Ive would have given you a 10/10 but please work on that, put some creativity where you lack in resources and give us some more challenges instead of a god-like doug.

A very goo job

Caravaneer Caravaneer

Great!

I have almost finished the game, I ran lucky with some prices in the northern cities and earned millions :D but once I get to the last mission there are just too many army regiments, it doesn't matter how many men I had with me or how well they are armed, I keep loosing.

Great game anyway, you may want to change a bit the combat phase, it gets really repetitive and boring

Left4dead Left4dead

Huh..

man, I have seen horrible things in NG (almost all of them got banned) but danm this one should be out, 2/10 for the effort, I hope to see improvements in the next one

CastleCrashing The Turtle CastleCrashing The Turtle

Well

I kinda like it, but still needs work, especially with the drawing of the turtle

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

WOW!!

Great job man, I sat down playing this for hours

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Good!

It's really great what you have done with the shadow effects, but you can still work some in the graphics, specially in the monsters

Pandemic Pandemic

Kinda Weird

The concept is good, the idea, well developed, but how any human being can take over madagascar???? it's the only one left!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Danm Great!

This gmae rules, one of the best seen in newgrounds. Be sure to check The Last Stand 2, it's even better!

Artificial Junk Artificial Junk

Well...

Good idea, somehow well developed, but still have some issues to work on, like the glitches in it.
I respect that you guys like it, but it's just not my kind of game... anyway, good try