asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

LOL

Youve GOT to watch the german translation in youtube, it's even funnier when you dont understand a thing!

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Nice

Catchy song... give us time to read though

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Lol.. Wtf?

that was epic

Commie Cannon Commie Cannon

Epic!

I give it a 8/10 for gameplay, plus a 95846312/10 for the music!

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

Could have been better

It´s a great game, i liked the irish voice acting and the whole gameplay seemed addictive and fun at first, but while you get far away in the levels, doug is just too hard to get rid of... he moves a bit faster on every level and that makes the play sooooo annoying and almost impossible to play, Ive would have given you a 10/10 but please work on that, put some creativity where you lack in resources and give us some more challenges instead of a god-like doug.

A very goo job

Caravaneer Caravaneer

Great!

I have almost finished the game, I ran lucky with some prices in the northern cities and earned millions :D but once I get to the last mission there are just too many army regiments, it doesn't matter how many men I had with me or how well they are armed, I keep loosing.

Great game anyway, you may want to change a bit the combat phase, it gets really repetitive and boring

Asian Mystery Asian Mystery

SUSPENSE!!!

I like what you did with the ambient, it makes me feel kinda danger around

DjRocALot responds:

Yeah dude, try putting this on while playing doom or fear!
Thanks for 10 dude!

Dj Roc A Lot / The Venice Beachriders

A New Dawn 1.0 A New Dawn 1.0

Good job

I like the zombie theme, but maybe a video will help on the impact! :)

Siborg responds:

That would be cool! Are you going to make a video for this? Or do you know anyone who would?